Peace India” is the Human Rights & Civil rights movement of the 21st century
Peace India” is the civil rights movement of the 21st century.
Peace India – To Build Sustainable Peace and Security Worldwide. “Peace India is about people work, not paper work. So I can save my time and energy to work for the community”.
The Peace India set up in 2012 by Social Activist Md.Firoz khan (Asansol) with group of people of Nation to promote a peaceful resolution of conflict. This Organistion is nothing without the cooperation and support of the common people of India. Nobody can do anything alone so let’s join the hands for civil rights of the people.
Peace India is working with dedication for the Noble cause of Human Rights Protection and Promotion, Justice for all, Economic upliftment of the underprivileged, Education, Love, Peace, Harmony and Friendship, National & International Integration by Exchange of ideas & ethos amongst the neighboring countries and the people of the rest of the world
Peace India is a Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, over- looked, victimised oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS.
Lets promote world peace and satisfy each and every religion. There is no any religion in the world which promotes hatred. We started our Peace India with the slogan “Hindu-Muslim, Sikh, Eshayi, Hum sab hai Bhai Bhai…” We proud to be an Indian.
Our Core Objectives:
1) To promote the presence and the role of people as positive actors of change in peace building processes
2) To strengthen the role of energetic people in identifying and speaking up against human rights violations, including discrimination, hate speech and those human rights violations affecting especially young people and children
3) To develop the impact and the expertise of our National Campaign of Peace India in conflict affected areas through nonformal educational activities with energetic people
4) To develop a Team of Energetic people as peace ambassadors in human rights promotion and protection, conflict transformation, peacebuilding and intercultural dialogue, as well as other specific competences according to the participants’ needs, related to their role as future ambassadors;
5) To support and give visibility for peacebuilding in conflictaffected areas and communities;
6) To enhance the ambassadors capacity to take action at a local level in environments affected by previous or ongoing conflicts;
7) To create and support Indian network of youth peace ambassadors to secure the sustainability and medium- term impact of our Peace India Campaign.
8) To bring back collaboration and peace among the communities
9) To facilitate the germination of a community based conflict resolution plan
10) To promote a culture of peace among young people
11) To promote a greater understanding and respect for cultural diversity through events, and activities.
12) To encourage communication and dialogue on reconciliation, cultural diversity and equality reconciliation, between diverse communities and across the Cluster.
13) Public gathering and talking about solidarity of the community through Peace March Peace CircleChildren’s and youth cultural evenings
14) To provide a neutral ground for the resolution of disputes arising within communities Ensuring the rights of the everyone especially children & youth
15)Ensuring quality of life for the most vulnerable sections of society.
16) Empowering women through social and economic development.
17)Supporting local institutions working for underprivileged children and families by providing technical assistance and capacity building support.
18)Sensitizing the local government to issues surrounding the health, education and protection needs of impoverished communities and developing effective relationships between local communities and government agencies at different levels.
19)Women and girls from the most marginalised communities are empowered, live in dignity and their households have secure and resilient lives.
20)Peace India will accomplish this goal by working with 50 million people to help them meet their health, education and livelihood entitlements.
21)To promote communal harmony and national integration by organizing variety of activities either independently or in association with educational institutions, NGOs & other organizations.
22)To confer awards for outstanding contribution to communal harmony and national integration.
23)To involve central/state governments/ UT Administrations, industrial/ commercial organizations, NGOs and others in promoting the objectives of the Foundation.
A world where it should never hurt to be a child.We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. India free from communal and all other forms of violence where all citizens especially children & youth live together in peace & harmony. PEACE INDIA shall fight against communalism and terrorism and determined for establishing the atmosphere of peace. We are prepared to provide all possible assistance for rehabilitation of Socially, Economically, and psychologically depressed and victimized People.
Holistic care and development and protection of human rights of severely underprivileged children/persons in India. Peace India helps alleviate poverty and social exclusion by facilitating empowerment of women and girls from poor and marginalised communities. Promoting Communal Harmony, Strengthening National Integration and Fostering Unity in Diversity through collaborative social action, awareness programs, reaching out to the victims of violence especially children, encouraging interfaith dialogue for India’s Shared Security,Peace & Prosperity.. A catalyst for change and improvement on equality and human rights.